Sunday, June 17, 2007

This man...

I know...he's HOT, right!? But...oh so much more than just that. I feel absolutely lucky and sometimes undeserving, of such a great guy. Besides being a great husband, he is my best friend. One, who has taught me many things and who I have come to depend on. And more importantly today, he is a father. "Daddy" to three beautiful girls who adore him. As soon as daddy gets home from work, I do not matter anymore. They run to him and play until it's time for bed. Even Ava won't let go of him. I'm so thankful for Paul and for my own Daddy. (wish I had picture with me to share) Thanks Dad for all you've done for me throughout the years. You are an amazing man. You instilled in me the values that led me to Paul. I thank you for that. I love you both so much. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

He's a great brother and uncle too!

Anonymous said...

WHAT WONDERFUL WORDS YOU HAVE FOR MY SON. WE ARE VERY PROUD OF HIM, THE HUSBAND, FATHER AND MAN HE HAS BECOME. YOU ARE A BIG PART OF THAT JULIA, WE ARE VRY PROUD AND HAPPY TO CALL YOU OUR DAUGHTER!lipjcjhm