Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th of July




We had a long, full day on the 4th. We started off the day with a big breakfast from Grandma. Thanks Grandma! Then we headed to the beach to play in the sand awhile. Then there was a huge 4th of July lunch. So much food! Then we went to town where we rode go carts, bought some fireworks, (by fireworks, I mean pops.) went to the arcade, ate some ice cream, shopped and walked around. We went back to take some pictures, break a pinata, change clothes and grab some blankets. Then we headed to the boardwalk for the big fireworks show. I love Long Beach!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, how come we've never talked about Long Beach??? My grandma used to live there. I LOVED the go carts. Please tell me you take the kids to Marsh's Museum too.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot Jules. I love it.