Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical Party



Anyone with elementary age kids probably did just what we did Friday night...watched High School Musical 2. Anna was dying to have a party, so I went to the party store and picked up some supplies and we decorated the house-in East High colors of course. We filled the table with yummy treats and then waited for our guests to arrive. (My sister Jen and her two youngest and my brother Marcus, and brother-in-law Terry.) It was so fun. The kids really enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, that's real cute. I have yet to watch these. Are they bearable?

Unknown said...

I wanted an invite. That looks really fun! Your girls are so so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I have not watched these, would Savannah be interested? I'm sure Jackson wouldn't. Riley says High School Musical is soooo old school. It's Hannah Montana that is cool now. Whateva.

Katherine said...

High School Musical is bomb. So is Hannah Montana. :)