Friday, December 19, 2008

Church Christmas Party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday evening the girls and I headed over to the church for our annual Christmas party. There we ate lots of yummy food, listened to some great music, and hung out with Santa. All the girls seemed to love it, especially the Santa part. Ava sat on his lap more than anyone. She kept cutting in line to sit on his lap again. It was quite amusing. Later that evening Anna and Lainie decided that it wasn't the real Santa. Anna said to me, "that wasn't really Santa mom, that was Amy's dad." Little stinker.

Please note: I look absolutely huge in this photo. I am very large these days, measuring 30 cm at my mere 24 weeks, but I swear I'm not this big!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I am loving your belly. And the sweater. :)

Zak and Jessica Heath said...

You were not kidding that is some belly :) You look so cute. I am so excited for how big you are going to get.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

my first thought when I saw the last pic was "oh my...". And can I just say... YES!!!