Thursday, April 02, 2009

2 weeks old

Photobucket

Photobucket


We ventured out to the babies 2 week appointment on April 2. And by "we," I mean myself and my mom. I was very excited to see how much they weighed and if they had grown much. Lily had grown 1/2 inch and 7.5 ounces, weighing in at 6 pounds 5.5 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. Owen had grown 1 1/4 inches and 5.5 ounces, weighing in at 6 pounds 4.5 ounces and measuring 20 1/4 inches long. I was very pleased to know I wasn't starving them and that they were making progress on the growth chart. I still can't believe how tiny they are though. The bottom picture was taken at night when we were being mean and trying to keep them awake for a few hours before bedtime.

1 comment:

Nonnie and Papa said...

They aare so yummy! Anna you are such a great sister, so loving